Oy Klippan Ab has got 50 years of experience in child safety in cars. Critical points of views, for safe child seats, are development and testing. We have today seats for newly born children up to children of age 10 years.
The principle is that a child shall travel RWF up to a weight of at least 18kg, if possible up to 25kg.
RWF travelling is 5 times more save than travelling FWF!
The developement of the neck, muscles and skeleton is not at same level on a small baby compared to an adult or older child.
- Weight of the head on a newborn approx 20% of the total weight
- Weight of the head on a 9 month old approx 24%
- Weight of the head on a 18 month old approx 25%
- Weight of the head on a 3 year old approx 18%
- Weight of the head on a 6 year old approx 16%
- Weight of the head on a 10 year old approx 11%
Below you can find Oy Klippan Ab's seats.