Oy Klippan Ab has got 50 years of experience in child safety in cars. Critical points of views, for safe child seats, are development and testing. We have today seats for newly born children up to children of age 10 years.
The principle is that a child shall travel RWF up to a weight of at least 18kg, if possible up to 25kg.
RWF travelling is 5 times more save than travelling FWF!
The developement of the neck, muscles and skeleton is not at same level on a small baby compared to an adult or older child.
- Weight on the head on a newborn approx. 0,7kg (21%/ 3,4kg)
- Weight on the head on a 9m old child approx. 2,2kg (24%/ 9 kg)
- Weight on the head on a 18m old child approx. 2,7kg (25%/ 11kg)
- Weight on the head on a 3y old child approx. 2,7kg (18%/ 15kg)
- Weight on the head on a 6y old child approx. 3,5kg (16%/ 22kg)
- Weight on the head on a 10y old child approx. 3,6kg (11%/ 32kg)
Below you can find Oy Klippan Ab's seats.